Expressions of Interest - Electrician234229
DisciplineExpressions of Interest - Electrician
Primary LocationGeraldton, Gascoyne & Midwest, Western Australia, Australia
Diverse opportunities to grow, back yourself and achieve
Every day, we're all part of something bigger. That sense of being stretched to be better is right at home here.
Electricians – Expression of Interest
This opportunity will see you join a strong brand, highly experienced team with a reputation for delivery and working together for our customers to develop and provide solutions.
We are currently seeking expressions of interest from experienced Electricians to join our Badgingarra project.
You will be working on 19.25MVA (derated to 17.5Wac) solar farm, structural works associated with the solar farm, High Voltage Connection and associated works, site civil works, SCADA and control system, Meteorological stations, CCTV and once commissioned, UGL will undertake operations and maintenance of the solar farm for a period of 2 years.
To be considered for the role you will possess the following skills, experience and attributes:
- Australian recognised Electrical trade certificate,
- Western Australian Electrical Licence
- National Working at Heights & Confined Space accreditation
- OHS White Card
- C Class Driver's licence
- A strong commitment to following quality and safety procedures
- The ability to work within a team and unsupervised.
Applicants from Cervantes, Jurien Bay, Greenhead, Boothendarra, Cataby are strongly encouraged to apply as these are residentially based positions.
Please note a rigorous pre-employment medical including drug and alcohol screening will be conducted for short-listed candidates.
What we offer
- A chance to join a 6,000+ strong organisation owned by the CIMIC Group, one of the world’s leading international contractors
What makes you right for UGL
- Genuine concern for safety
- Capacity to flourish in a high-performance environment
- An innovative mindset and a willingness to challenge the norm
- You believe success and value are driven by real teams where everyone has a role to play
UGL Pty Limited is a leading provider of end-to-end engineering, construction and maintenance services. We are active across rail and transport, communications and technology systems, oil and gas, power, renewables and resources, water and defence markets. UGL partners with some of the world's largest blue-chip companies and government agencies, private enterprises and public institutions. We are a member of the CIMIC Group of companies.
As a diversified services organisation, UGL appreciates the diversity and richness of its people,
and seeks to create inclusive environments that promote your talent and skills.
If you are confident you have the skills and knowledge to fulfil this role, then please apply now via the button.
Job Ref No: 234229
Unite with the very best.