People & Careers
- Why work at UGL
- Life at UGL
- Join Us
- People & Careers Contact
Rewarding your contribution
UGL believes that people who help make a company successful deserve to share in the rewards. That’s why we use a pay-for-performance philosophy, and offer a variety of resources to help you achieve your personal and professional goals.
- Career options - An extensive range of career opportunities that match your ambitions, whatever your discipline or background.
- Multi-national reach - Working for a multinational employer with sites and offices across 7 countries, you will have the opportunity to work across multiple locations.
- Competitive pay and rewards - as well as competitive salaries, superannuation and salary packaging options, many positions offer performance incentives and participation in annual share plans.
- Flexible work options - we acknowledge employees are at different stages of their lives and offer a range of flexible work arrangements that will help you juggle your work and personal circumstances. Whether you are an experienced employee seeking a better work/life balance, transitioning to retirement or a parent returning to work, there are a range of options to suit you. These may include working part-time, altering your start and finish times or accessing one of the many leave options such as carer’s leave, personal illness leave, purchased leave, career break and leave without pay.
- Professional development – through tertiary study assistance, availability of career break, professional membership support and an extensive curriculum of internal and external learning programs.
- Workplace Health & RehabilittionServices - This support function is committed to assisting all employees of UGL by providing regular updates of all policies and procedures. They provide health related brochures; give experienced advice and recommendations and updates on health and insurance related matters. Their services assist in ensuring our employees are working in a safe environment.
- Employee Benefits – employees have access to a range of lifestyle benefits from some of our preferred suppliers, such as holiday discounts on hotels, car hire and airfares, electrical goods and airline club memberships and fitness.
- Employee Assistance Programme - a professional, confidential counselling service for you and your immediate family.
- Flexibility of leave provisions for events such as community service, cultural and volunteer activities.
This is only a small part of a very long list of benefits designed to enhance your experience as a member of our valued team. If you’d like to take advantage of all that the UGL can offer your career, discover more about us, meet some of our people and find out how to apply for a career with us.