- Public Utilities Board
- Engineering design
- Construction and commissioning
- Operations and maintenance
- Contract type
UGL is providing engineering, procurement, construction and commissioning (EPCC) services at the Woodleigh Waterworks (Woodleigh) in Singapore.
Singapore’s national water agency, the Public Utilities Board, required the improvement of Woodleigh through additional treatment processes – ozonation and biologically advanced carbon (BAC) filters – to enhance the plant’s treatment robustness.
The Woodleigh project comprises:
- the construction of process upgrades and equipment replacement and
- maintenance services of the new equipment
UGL is performing a full spectrum of works including:
- civil and structural engineering
- architectural design
- piping and mechanical
- electrical and instrumentation (E&I)
Following completion of the construction works, UGL will undertake maintenance services of the new equipment installed for a 2-year period.