CIMIC's Leighton Asia, UGL and Broad secure $145m in wins
- Есдүгээр сар 08, 2021
- Construction and commissioning
- Төслийн мэдээлэл
- Tag хийх
CIMIC Group companies Leighton Asia, UGL and Broad Construction, have further extended their presence in Hong Kong and Australia respectively with the award of contracts totalling approximately $145 million in revenue.
The projects are:
- a contract awarded to Leighton Asia to deliver building work, architectural finishes, fit-out and building services work to complete expansion works for a data centre in Hong Kong;
- a contract awarded to UGL to manufacture a number of locomotives in New South Wales for an existing client;
- a contract awarded to UGL to complete wireless communications modifications for an existing transport client; and
- a design and construct contract awarded to Broad to construct stages 1 and 2 of the Bethesda Clinic at Cockburn Central, Western Australia, providing 75 overnight beds, a wellness and recovery centre, a neurostimulation unit and specialist consulting suites.
The works in Hong Kong will commence this month and the other works have all commenced. The projects will be completed in 2022.
Find more of our ASX announcements here.