- Corporate Overview
- Our Vision & Values
- Our Projects
- Joint Ventures
- How we operate
Quality & Innovation
UGL is committed to exceeding client expectations through vigorous innovation and constant improvement of its business processes.
Innovation is crucial to the competitive position of our business. We pride ourselves on developing innovative solutions which ensure our clients’ objectives are met or exceeded in the most timely and cost effective manner.
We operate rigorous quality management systems which have been developed in conjunction with our suppliers. These operate on a precautionary principle and are supported by a range of on-site audits and product testing. Suppliers are required to meet a range of quality, safety, environmental and social standards. We work to recommendations outlined in ISO 9001, and ensure that all our suppliers’ materials and processes, as well as our own, conform to relevant Australian Standards.
Our drive to develop innovative solutions using environmentally sustainable processes and systems, gives UGL a competitive advantage in the marketplace. That's why we make sure there is quality and innovation in every UGL product and service UGL delivers.
Maintaining client confidence and satisfaction is paramount in capitalising on opportunities and ensuring the ongoing success and growth of the organisation.
- To this end, all UGL companies must implement systems to maintain client focus fostering an association of trust, confidence and satisfaction. Systems for maintaining client focus include:
- Identifying those deliverables, either stated or implied, necessary to meet the needs and expectations of our clients, regulatory bodies and the general community.
- Planning and establishing the process capability necessary to meet the identified deliverables.
- Establishing effective communication protocols that portray a consistent and predictable professional image to clients.
- Maintaining regular and effective communication at all levels of the client organisation.
- Establishing methods of assessing client (existing or potential) perceptions related to organisation performance, capability and presentation.
- Establishing methods of addressing client complaints or identified trends of dissatisfaction.
UGL has continuously embraced a culture of innovation.
Due to a proactive commitment to monitoring new technologies, guidelines, standards and regulations, UGL is positioned to implement industry-leading solutions for its clients, maintaining a position one step ahead of the market and clients’ needs and expectations.