- Supply Chain & Technical Services
- Refurbishments & Upgrades
- Project Delivery & Implementation
- Asset Management
- Electrical Equipment Overhaul
- Product Solutions
- Drafting Services
- Parts & Products Ordering
SigView™ is a modern UGL train control system currently in use on over 300 km’s of metropolitan and regional train networks around Australia and South East Asia.
This highly scalable system provides a high level of customisation and interoperability, while enabling rapid deployment and substantially reduced capital and life cycle costs.
Built on 20 years of signalling train control experience, the integration of this specialist technology breathes new life into both new and existing passenger networks and delivers increased operability, reliability, efficiency and safety for infrastructure owners, passengers and freight companies.
- Highly scalable and fully integrated train control and management system
- High availability system with full and multiple redundancy and fault tolerance standards
- Automated processing for improved efficiency including automatic route set and conflict queues
- Timetable integration and fleet management
- Intelligent real time alarms and alarm management including SPAD and track analysis alarms
- Route stacking and long routes management
- Blocking facility with electronic notepad for easy retrieval of information
- Train describer (Train ID)
- Control area allocation
- PI and CCTV integration
- Pseudo-Interlocking and route management
- Real time field equipment monitoring and management
- Logging and reporting facilities including performance and enterprise systems integration
- Advanced maintenance tools including trending, equipment usage counters and network management
- Rapid development environment built-on open standards
- Industry standard hardware and networking architecture
- Support for ultra-high resolution multi-monitor configuration
- Support for virtualised architecture for reduced hardware and improved deployment
- Proven 20 year history of operation throughout Australia and internationally with ongoing product improvement and support from UGL
- Signalling Multiple Access Processor (SigMap™) to provide multiple protocol interfacing
- Full simulation and replay facilities
Our products, services and expertise are readily transferable: we work across multiple sectors and industries. The range of products and services offered by UGL is extensive yet all aspects are fully customisable to client requirements.
UGL partners with clients in demanding and complex sectors to create innovative, enduring solutions tailored to their individual business needs.
Investors & Media
Welcome to UGL’s Investors & Media Centre. Here we provide, in a single area, key financial data and company information of interest to a shareholder, or potential investor, financial analysts and the media community.
Faced with the considerable challenges of sustainable development, every company has a responsibility. Our activities place us at the heart of the system, which means that it is essential that we act at all levels and in a significant way, to promote greater environmental, economic and social responsibility.
People & Careers
Realise your goals and aspirations – as a proud Australian company with global reach, a broad diversity of businesses, and sustained growth, UGL offers you unique opportunities to apply your skills and experience.