UGL is one of Australia’s leading provider of end-to-end communication infrastructure solutions servicing utilities, Defence, carriers, transport, resources, Government, and private customers.
Communications networks are becoming more complex, demanding increased performance and require seamless integration with multiple elements.
What sets us apart are our extensive national in-house engineering and construction teams. This means we can ensure even the most complicated networks in the toughest environments are deployed and maintained to the highest standard.
Our clients rely on us to design, construct and maintain integrated communications solutions that consider end-to-end requirements including data gathering, transmission, storage and analytics. Customers are not looking for the individual elements, but for a total solution.
We are committed to providing a service that is seamless across the full range of communication infrastructure disciplines.
Our expertise covers the following areas of the communications sector:
- Public safety and emergency services - UGL introduces next generation functionality and reliability, integrating radio, satellite and data networks for police, fire and other government departments.
- Transport and mobility - we provide high availability voice and data networks supporting all forms of transportation including road, rail, maritime and air applications.
- Defence - The armed forces trust UGL to provide advanced mission critical communications systems supporting tactical and situational awareness.
- Utilities and resource - we provide utility customers with low latency network solutions that allow real time remote control and monitoring of assets from thousands of kilometres away.
- Carriers - UGL also provides lead contractor project management and engineering for large scale deployment and management of carrier networks, including national deployments, Neutral Host, wireless, fixed and financed solutions engagement, developing solutions that satisfies every requirement from every angle.