What is supply chain financing (SCF)?
Supply chain financing (SCF) is an innovative solution that optimises your cash flow by allowing you to receive early payment of all approved UGL invoices in exchange for a small settlement discount. Payment is facilitated via our finance partner.
It is free to join the program and there are no costs other than the pre-agreed early payment discount. Our solution improves your cash flow and reduces working capital requirements, allowing you to reinvest in your business.
Benefits of UGL’s Early Payment Program
- Free to join: There are no set-up/administration fees or ongoing charges. The only cost should you choose to be paid early is a small percentage of the value of the invoice.
- Easy to join: It’s a quick and simple process and there is no requirement for you to change your IT systems or change your bank account.
- Early payment of invoices: Receive payment within 10 business days. Early payment from SCF frees up your existing credit lines, ensures consistency in our payments and accelerates certification of payment claims.
- Inexpensive financing: The program is based on the strong credit rating of UGL’s parent company (the ASX-listed CIMIC Group Limited) and is therefore less expensive than other financing options you may have access to.
- Non-recourse: SCF reduces credit exposure by allowing you to get paid early. Since this is not a loan, it is not classified as a debt, therefore enhancing your balance sheet metrics.
- Increased cash-flow: Early payment of your invoices improves your cash flow and reduces the need for other forms of financing.
- Improved balance sheet: By being paid early you reduce your debtors balance, improve working capital ratios and reduce liquidity risks. A strong balance sheet is helpful for reporting to your stakeholders.
- Hedge currency risk: If you are paid in a currency other than your desired currency, getting paid early allows you to mitigate the impact of exchange rate fluctuations.
- To take advantage of our Early Payment Program, please speak with your usual contact at UGL or email email@example.com.
- Our early payment program can be used on new tenders or on your existing contracts.
- UGL will work closely with you to set up the program and support you with on-boarding as required.