Success starts here
CIMIC Group invests in future leaders and provides graduates with exposure to a world of experience and expertise.
Use your experience, stretch your skills, strive for excellence and achieve exceptional outcomes for our clients, shareholders and communities – taking you from today to a brighter future.
Our global graduate program provides the opportunity to learn, develop and gain exposure to some of the world’s most iconic asset, infrastructure and resources projects.
Be part of something bigger.
How it works
Participants enter the program by working at one of our companies: UGL, CPB Contractors, Leighton Asia, Thiess, Sedgman or EIC Activities. Over the course of the program, rotations and industry exposure activities are also available at CIMIC and Pacific Partnerships.
With support for your transition from student to professional from technical experts and mentors, we’ll challenge you with exciting projects and genuine responsibilities. We’ll expand your knowledge with professional development sessions to build your strengths, leadership skills and business acumen. And you’ll be exposed to a variety of projects and companies within CIMIC Group.
What you get
You receive structured on-the-job training, guided learning plans and leadership mentoring. Over the two-year program, you will undertake three eight-month rotations with placements in various roles, projects or CIMIC Group companies. Having the opportunity to rotate across companies as well as projects provides you with greater opportunities to build your career.
Graduate program opportunities are available across disciplines including:
- Construction management
- Data science
- Project management
- Finance & accounting
- Health & safety
- Human resources
CIMIC Group graduates:
- Achieve technical, professional and personal growth through a structured program
- Participate in leadership development and networking events to accelerate their careers
- Have opportunities to work on large complex projects across CIMIC Group’s portfolio of work
- Learn from a globally-recognised organisation with exposure to industry leaders and technical experts
- Secure access to an exciting career path supported by a strong culture of internal recruitment and progression
- Operate within a global network including engaging with other graduates
- Work in challenging, diverse and inclusive environments
- Meet and network with CIMIC Group executives at induction and graduation.
Applications for the 2020 intake open on 1st March 2019 and close on 31st March 2019.
For enquiries regarding the graduate program, please email email@example.com.
Join an award winning program
CIMIC Group is recognised as a top graduate employer by GradConnection and the Australian Association of Graduate Employers.