How it works
Participants enter the program by working at one of our companies: UGL, CPB Contractors, Broad, Leighton Asia, Thiess and Sedgman. Over the course of the program, rotations and industry exposure activities are also available at CIMIC, EIC Activities and Pacific Partnerships.
With support for your transition from student to professional from technical experts and mentors, we’ll challenge you with exciting projects and genuine responsibilities. We’ll expand your knowledge with professional development sessions to build your strengths, leadership skills and business acumen. And you’ll be exposed to a variety of projects and companies within CIMIC Group.
What you get
You receive structured on-the-job training, guided learning plans and leadership mentoring. Over the two-year program, you will undertake two 12-month rotations with placements across the various lines of business. Having the opportunity to rotate across sectors as well as projects provides you with greater opportunities to build your career.
Graduate program opportunities are available across disciplines including:
- finance (accounting)
- health & safety
- people & culture
CIMIC Group graduates:
- Achieve technical, professional and personal growth through a structured program
- Participate in leadership development and networking sessions to accelerate their careers
- Have opportunities to work on large complex projects across CIMIC Group’s portfolio of work
- Learn from a globally-recognised organisation with exposure to industry leaders and technical experts
- Secure access to an exciting career path supported by a strong culture of internal recruitment and progression
- Operate within a global network including engaging with other graduates
- Work in challenging, diverse and inclusive environments
- Meet CIMIC Group executives at induction and graduation.
Applications for the 2024 intake will open in March 2023.
Follow us on LinkedIn to keep up to date with our latest news and information on the next graduate intake.
Join an award winning program
CIMIC Group is recognised as a top graduate employer by the Australian Association of Graduate Employers.