UGL delivers maintenance operations for the Brisbane Busways Network servicing over 32km of bus rapid transit to provide South East Queensland residents with a reliable and efficient public transport system.
In partnership with Busways Network operators Translink Transit Authority and the Department of Transport and Main Roads, we maintain the Intelligent Transport System (ITS) assets on the network, including:
- over 700 closed circuit television cameras (CCTV)
- fire detection, warning, deluge, sprinkler & hydrant systems
- 81 automatic sliding doors
- digital video recording & archiving systems
- traffic & tunnel signals
- air quality monitoring
- access control & security systems
Support the South East, Northern and the Eastern Busways, the Brisbane Busways Network transports over 180,000 passengers each day on bus rapid transit.