The NSW Government has implemented a two week pause of construction in the Greater Sydney Region. This will take effect from 12.01am Monday 19 July 2021.
UGL Projects impacted by the pause on construction
Our understanding at this time is that our construction projects that are required to pause site-based operations from 12.01am Monday 19 July are:
- City & South-West Metro Linewide Project
- City & South-West Metro Radio Project
- M6 motorway
- TfNSW Automatic Train Protection Project
- TfNSW Intertrip Project
- Knapsack Section Hut
- Smoky Vehicles Detection Systems
- M5E OMCS Upgrade
- Wallgrove Grid Battery (WGB)
- Lower South Creek
- MSA Overhead Wiring Works
We will continue to monitor the situation and will update this list of projects as required.
Normal site-based activity on these projects will cease until the restrictions are lifted, with limited site access permitted to ensure the safety and security of the site.