UGL delivers plant services to the Santos Gladstone Liquefied Natural Gas (GLNG) facility on Curtis Island of the Queensland coast.
We provide plant maintenance, full phase shutdown delivery, end to end engineering services, brownfield projects delivery and facilities maintenance services onsite.
Detailed scope of our services includes:
- shutdown planning and execution
- maintenance planning and execution
- resource planning and scheduling
- management and delivery of projects
- facilities maintenance services
- subcontractor management
Santos GLNG is led by Australian company Santos in partnership with PETRONAS, Total and KOGAS. The project involves ongoing gas field development in the Surat and Bowen Basins, a 420-kilometre gas transmission pipeline and LNG plant on Curtis Island, near Gladstone. Santos GLNG began delivering its LNG cargo in 2015.